The Lexington Senior Center and satellite centers are currently open. See below for more information.
To be eligible to participate in our programs, you must be a Fayette County resident, aged 60 or older.
Fitness programs are offered free of charge.
- Ceramics – Green ware, bisque, glazes and stains provided
- Needle crafts – Knitting, crochet, embroidery
- Sewing – Machines and thread provided
- Jewelry Making – all supplies provided
- "Teen Talk"
- Sign Language
- Mondays & Wednesdays | 10 a.m. | Active Aging – Tess
- Mondays & Wednesdays | 11:15 a.m. | Games, Puzzles, & Projects
- Mondays | 11:15 a.m. | Anthem Health Education
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | 10 a.m. | Ceramics Instruction in the studio – Linda
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | 11:15 a.m. | Community Service Projects
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | 12:30 p.m. | "Teen Talk" and projects
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | 1:30 p.m. | Sign Language
Active Aging – Seated exercise using balls, bands, and weights
Community Service Projects – Ongoing knitting, crochet, needlework, and sewing projects
Ceramics – Working with Bisque and Green Ware and learning staining, glazing, and painting techniques
Teen Talk – Join in lively conversations while working on projects or just enjoy the social interaction