Give give sixty minutes of time to help the Earth on Saturday, March 25 to celebrate Earth Hour through volunteering, learning or inspiring others to improve and restore our natural environment.
- Check out our Earth Hour activities below.
- Explore the tail end of Water Week for activities that help our local creeks.
- Find out more about Earth Hour and learn about our environment.
- Post about your Earth Hour activities on social media with the hashtag #EarthHourLex.
Earth Hour doesn't have to end with sixty minutes on March 25. Find out if solar panels are right for your home, and join us for more events leading up to Earth Day on April 22.
Earth Hour Activities
Join us for one of our activities, or find your own way to celebrate the earth for sixty minutes.
- McConnell Springs Earth Hour Night Hike
- Woodcock Walk at Raven Run
- Bring your household hazardous waste to our collection event
- Participate in a Water Week event