Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention Coalition
If you are a victim of domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and/or sexual assault, contact one of the agencies listed below.
Emergency and 24/hr Crisis Services (local)
If you are in immediate danger, call 911 now.
- GreenHouse 17 (shelter): (800) 544-2022
- Ampersand Sexual Violence Resource Center: (859) 253-2511
- Lexington Police Department: (859) 258-3600
- Office of the Fayette County Sheriff: (859) 252-1771
- University of Kentucky Police: (859) 257-8573
- A Survivor's Handbook: A Guide for Fayette County (2020 edition)
- Un Manual De Supervivencia: Su Guia Para el Condado de Fayette (Spanish)
- Kitabu Cha Maelezo Kwa Walionusurika: Mwongozo Wako Wa Jimbo La Fayette (Swahili)
- Un Manuel Du Survivant: Votre Guide du Comte De Fayette (French)
Additional resource publications
- *NEW* SUPPORT Survivors: A guide for friends, family, and communities to support survivors of intimate partner violence
- Mandatory Information and Referral for Fayette County
- Fayette County Resource List
- LGBTQ brochure
- Teen Dating brochure: Love Shouldn't Hurt (en Espanol)
- Safety Planning brochure (en Espanol)
- Stalking brochure (en Espanol)
About the Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention Coalition
The Domestic Violence Prevention Board represents a collaborative effort among Fayette County agencies to address domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking in our community.
We bring together service providers, law enforcement, criminal justice workers, advocates, community members and leaders in the medical, school and faith communities to develop, facilitate and support programs for domestic violence prevention and victim safety. We do this by fostering coalitions, promoting education of issues, strengthening skills, tracking legislation and influencing policy, sharing resources, conducting research and cultivating dialogue.