COVID-19 testing is available at various locations in Lexington.
University of Kentucky & Wild Health Community Testing
The Commonwealth of Kentucky, University of Kentucky, UK HealthCare and Wild Health have come together to open two test sites at UK-owned locations for the community. These test sites are not intended for use by UK students. Testing is available seven days a week, with results available in 12 – 24 hours. Testing is free to the patient and appointments are required. Appointments can be made by visiting lexington.wildhealth.com.
Testing is being administered at:
- 1350 Bull Lea Road – Testing available 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Kroger Field Blue Lot (enter off Alumni Drive) – Testing available 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Southland Christian Church Testing
Drive-thru testing is available at Southland Christian Church (2349 Richmond Road). No appointment is necessary. There is no cost to the patient. Testing is available to anyone. This location may close during inclement weather.
Testing begins at 9 a.m. and ends promptly at 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, depending on weather.
Testing results generally are available within 48 – 72 hours. If you have not received your results, contact (502) 538-2980.
Walgreens testing will be available at 110 Towne Center Drive and 2284 Versailles Road locations.
Learn more about testing and securing an appointment at the link.
Kroger Health Little Clinic
Testing is available at five Little Clinic locations in Lexington. Appointments are required.
Testing is available at:
- 4101 Tates Creek Road
- 1600 Leestown Road
- 1650 Bryan Station Road
- 3175 Beaumont Centre Circle
- 3101 Richmond Road
Testing is available at CVS Pharmacy locations at 118 New Circle Road and 2000 Harrodsburg Road.
Testing is also available at:
- Urgent Care Centers (1701 Nicholasville Road, 3101 Richmond Road and 4097 Nichols Park Drive). Register online, telephone or walk-in.
- Medix DX Labs (3191 Beaumont Centre Circle, 3180 Richmond Road, 161 Lexington Green Circle, 3801 Mall Road, and 120 Malabu Drive). Register online.
- Redding Drug (431 Redding Road, Suite 140). Not currently able to accept Medicaid. Register online.
- Family Functional Medicine (2036 Regency Road). Register online.
- Most healthcare providers offer testing with appointments.
Mayor's Mobile Neighborhood Testing Program
The Mobile Neighborhood Testing Program provided over 21,000 COVID-19 tests to across communities in our City. These program has been temporarily paused as organizers work to ensure individuals receive testing without any concerns of affiliated-costs. Stay tuned for updates.
Mobile testing locations included:
- Cardinal Valley Neighborhood
- Shiloh Baptist Church
- Consolidated Baptist Church
- Tates Creek High School
- The Learning Center
- Valley Park
- Yates Elementary School
- Byrider Auto and Eastland Bowling Lanes
- First Baptist Church Bracktown
- Tates Creek Golf Course
- Centro de San Juan Diego
- The Red Mile
- Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary Church
- Ballard-Griffith Towers