Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2019 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
August 12, 2019, Board of Adjustment. Click here to view agenda for this meeting.
Current legal advertisement
he Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday, August 12 2019, at 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 East Main Street, Lexington, KY, in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-19-00046: KBJ CONSTRUCTION – requests variances within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in a High Density (R-4) zone, at 516 Michigan Street.
2. PLN-BOA-19-00048: IVCP ATHENS, LLC – requests a variance in a Light Industrial (I-1) zone, at 5301 Athens Boonesboro Rd.
3. PLN-BOA-19-00049: BELLAIRE DEVELOPMENT, LLC – requests a variance within the defined Infill and Redevelopment area in a Light Industrial (I-1) zone, at 744 Bellaire Ave.
4. PLN-BOA-19-00052: GALEN P. STONE AND LEANNE ASH – request a variance in a Two Family Residential (R-2) zone, at 327 McDowell Rd.
5. PLN-BOA-19-00040: KRISTOFER AND HELEN NONN – requests a conditional use permit within the defined Infill and Redevelopment area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 561 N. Limestone.
6. PLN-BOA-19-00045: HORSESHOE BEND VINEYARD, LLC (DBA JESTER’S PADDOCK) – requests a conditional use permit in the Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 4688 Paris Pike.
7. PLN-BOA-19-00047: MIKE SCOTT BASKETBALL, LLC – requests a conditional use permit in a Light Industrial (I-1) zone, at 2414 Palumbo Drive.
8. PLN-BOA-19-00053: STEADFAST COLLIN LPC, LLC – requests a conditional use permit in an Expansion Area (EAR-3) zone, at 2575 Polo Club Boulevard.
9. PLN-BOA-19-00055: APOSTLES ANGLICAN CHURCH, INC. – requests an amendment to an existing conditional use in a Single Family Residential (R-1C)/Neighborhood Design Character Overlay (ND-1) zones, at 200 & 296 Colony Blvd.
10. PLN-BOA-19-00051: COMPASS CAPITAL, LLC – requests an administrative appeal within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in a Historic Overlay (H-1)/ Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zones, at 131 Kentucky Avenue.
11. PLN-BOA-19-00054: STONEWALL INVESTMENTS, LLC – requests an administrative appeal in a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone, at 3101 Clays Mille Road.
For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 2583160.
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.