Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2019 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
October 14, 2019, Board of Adjustment. Click here to view agenda for this meeting.
Current legal advertisement
The Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday, October 14 2019, at 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 East Main Street, Lexington, KY, in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-19-00060: FAYETTE COUNTY LOCAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION – requests variances within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 754 & 756 Florence Ave.
2. PLN-BOA-19-00061: FAYETTE COUNTY LOCAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION – requests a variance within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 364 Corral Street.
3. PLN-BOA-19-00072: VIKTOR CHEPAK – requests a variance in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 2804 Satin Leaf Park.
4. PLN-BOA-19-00073: RALPH & DK TEMPLETON – requests a variance in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 523 Fairfield Dr.
5. PLN-BOA-19-00067: BOONE CONTRACTING, LLC – requests variances in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 1262, 1274, and 1302 Village Drive, 2051 Cummins Court, and 2048 Daniel Court.
6. PLN-BOA-19-00068: DARCI AND COLBY TIPTON – request a variance in an Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 3840 Wyse Square.
7. PLN-BOA-19-00069: KIET DO AND ANA RUZIC – requests variances in a Two Family Residential (R-2) zone, at 136 McDowell Rd.
8. PLN-BOA-19-00063: LUFTRADE – requests a conditional in the Historic Overlay (H-1)/ Neighborhood Business (B-1) zones, at 402 South Broadway.
9. PLN-BOA-19-00070: MARTINE’S PASTRIES – requests a conditional use permit within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 408 E. Third Street.
10. PLN-BOA-19-00071: JAMES MCGEE – requests a conditional use permit in a Heavy Industrial (I-2) zone, at 130 Lisle Industrial Ave.
11. PLN-BOA-19-00074: JEREMY YOUNG – requests an appeal within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Single Family Residential (R-1D) zone, at 904 Tates Creek Rd.
For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 2583160.
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.