Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2019 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
June 10, 2019, Board of Adjustment. Click here to view agenda for this meeting.
Current legal advertisement
The Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday, June 10, 2019, at 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 East Main Street, Lexington, KY, in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-19-00032: SUSAN COX – requests a variance in a Highway Service Business (B-3) zone, at 4731 & 4771 Georgetown Rd.
2. PLN-BOA-19-00033: ERIC WHITAKER – requests a variance in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 3340 Hunter Road.
3. PLN-BOA-19-00035: HIGHGATES – requests for variances on a split-zoned Expansion Residential 1 Area / (EAR-1) Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 4128 Todds Road.
4. PLN-BOA-19-00036: LEXINGTON HOME OWNERSHIP COMMISSION II, INC. – requests a variance within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Two Family Residential (R-2) zone, at 369 Glen Arvin Ave.
5. PLN-BOA-19-00020: ARBOR DRIVE, LLC. – requests a conditional use permit in a Professional Office (P-1) zoned portion of a split-zoned (P-1/Townhouse Residential (R-1T) property, at 3500 Arbor Dr.
6. PLN-BOA-19-00034: LEXINGTON UNIVERSAL ACADEMY, INC. – requests a conditional use permit in the Agricultural Urban (A-U) zone, at 4590 Nicholasville Rd.
7. PLN-BOA-19-00037: CENTRAL DEALERS, LLC. – requests an administrative review within the defined Infill and Redevelopment area in a Historic District Overlay (H-1) and a Downtown Business Center (B-2B) zones, at 120 W. High Street.
For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 258‑3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.