Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings, and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment Application
- Board of Adjustment By-Laws
- 2018 Official Meeting & Filing Schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Current legal advertisement
The Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday, April 9, 2018, at 1:00 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 East Main Street, Lexington, KY, in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-18-00023: PATRICIA MOSS – requests a variance in a Single Family Residential (R-1B) zone, at 811 Stone Road.
2. PLN-BOA-18-00025: CARRIAGE STATION FARM, INC – requests a variance in the Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 4470 Old Frankfort Pike.
3. PLN-BOA-18-00003: GRANTHAM, LLC – requests a conditional use permit in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 103 Woods Ave.
4. PLN-BOA-18-00024: GREATER LIBERTY BAPTIST CHURCH – requests a conditional use permit in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 318, 321 & 323 Chestnut Street & 367 East Third Street.
5. PLN-BOA-18-00027: THE LEXINGTON SCHOOL – requests a conditional use permit in a Single Family Residential (R-1D) zone, at 1050 Lane Allen Road.
6. PLN-BOA-18-00028: DUKE ROAD PERSONAL CARE – requests a conditional use permit in a Planned Neighborhood Residential/Neighborhood Character Design Overlay (R-3/ND-1) zone, at 319 & 327 Duke Road.
7. PLN-BOA-18-00029: HILL N DALE CHRISTIAN CHURCH – requests a conditional use permit in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 371 Hill N Dale Road.
8. PLN-BOA-18-00032: FAYETTE COOPERATING PRESCHOOL – requests a conditional use permit in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 121 Rosemont Garden.
9. PLN-BOA-18-00026: MINNIE SHARP – requests an administrative appeal in the Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 5942 Sulphur Well Road.
10. PLN-BOA-18-00031: ANDY CHANG – requests an administrative appeal within the defined Infill & Redevelopment Area in a High Rise Apartment (R-5) zone, at 155 Transcript Ave.
For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at (859) 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.