Are you a golfer who wants to play your Lexington city golf courses with a buddy and have a chance to win weekly prizes? Or are you a little more serious golfer who wants to play 13 – 18 events and compete to win the grand prize while still playing fun and different formats each week? No matter if you only can play four events or 27 events this tour is for you!
Five courses – one tour
This tour has been created with you and your golfing friends in mind. It gives a chance for golfers to play all Lexington city courses each week, while competing with and against your friends. There will be fun and different formats each week; individual, team, stroke play, best ball, scramble, stableford, and more.
Most events are played prime time Saturday mornings
Unlike other associations or tours, there are no upfront fees. Just pick the weeks and events you want, sign-up and pay only for those events.
You can compete in up to 22 regular season events where each week you will have a chance to win prize money and earn points toward the season-long points race. The top 20 points earners in each division will be invited to play in the first round of the AM Tour playoffs. At the AM Tour Championship, eight players from six different divisions will have a chance to compete for the ultimate prize. Free greens fee pass for a year at all of your five Lexington city golf courses!
Men’s Play Golf Lex Am Tour sponsored by Michelob Ultra
Women’s Play Golf Lex Am Tour
- Play all five Lexington city courses
- No upfront association fees
- Play with and against your golfing friends
- Compete for weekly prizes and points
- Play as little or as much as you want
- Variety of fun formats
- Six different divisions to compete
- Yearlong points race
- 22 regular season events / three fall series
- Playoffs and tour championship
- All players with an active USGA Handicap are eligible
- Online registration
- Tour website where you can see the events, tee times, scores, stats, points standings
- Live scoring