Created in the Urban County Government Charter to provide citizens an ombudsman or independent agent with the government, the Citizens' Advocate:
- Investigates citizens' complaints.
- Discloses any irregularities or abuses found in the UCG or with its officers, agents or employees.
- Recommends policy changes to improve citizen access to UCG departments, divisions, agencies and offices.
- Suggests ways to strengthen the government system.
- Provides callers with information and referrals.
HAVE A PROBLEM OR CONCERN?
Email us and or submit the complaint form.