July 21 - 27, 2014
Roadwork on I-75 in Fayette Co:
- I-75 is currently restricted to two lanes in each direction between the 106 MM (two miles south of Exit 108 / Man O War Blvd) and 99 MM (Clays Ferry bridge) as roadway rehabilitation work continues until further notice. Motorists should continue using added caution while traveling in the work zone.
- The speed limit in the work area is 55 mph and is being strictly enforced.
I-64 Rehabilitation Project in Montgomery and Bath Counties:
- January 13, 2014 to July 31, 2014.
- The right lane is currently closed in both directions between the 112.3 and 117.8 mile markers.
- Crews are working to replace Right of Way fencing.
Interstate Road Condition Report - Obtain current information on Interstates 64, 75, 65 and 71, Kentucky Parkways and other state roads. There is also a phone-in version at 1-866-737-3767 (or 511 if in KY).