Updated March 30, 2015
Lane Closures Scheduled for I-75 North and South in Fayette and Madison Counties for Brush Removal:
- Wednesday January 7 thru Tuesday March 31. Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 6pm.
- Work will begin at milepoint 99 in Fayette Co and will progress into Madison Co.
- Work is expected to be performed from the right shoulders.
Resurfacing Project for I-75S in Madison Co:
- Starts Monday March 23, 2015. Work scheduled to be performed Monday thru Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm thru the summer months.
- The southbound left lane will be closed 24 hrs/day from the 97 MM (Clays Ferry Bridge) to the 83 MM.
Interstate Road Condition Report - Obtain current information on Interstates 64, 75, 65 and 71, Kentucky Parkways and other state roads. There is also a phone-in version at 1-866-737-3767 (or 511 if in KY).