Updated August 18, 2014
Roadwork on I-75 in Fayette Co:
- I-75 is currently restricted to two lanes in each direction between the 106 MM (two miles south of Exit 108 / Man O War Blvd) and 99 MM (Clays Ferry bridge) as roadway rehabilitation work continues until further notice. Motorists should continue using added caution while traveling in the work zone.
- The speed limit in the work area is 55 mph.
Roadway Rehabilitation on I-75 in Scott Co:
- Monday August 18 thru Thursday August 21 from 7pm to 5am each evening.
- Lane closures in effect from mile points 121 and 125 (both directions).
- At least one lane will remain open in each direction.
- NOTE: One southbound lane will be closed on Tuesday August 19 and Wednesday August 20 between mile points 125 and 123.
I-64 Roadway Rehabilitation Project in Fayette, Scott, and Woodford Counties:
- Monday August 4 thru Tuesday October 14.
- The project extends from mile point 74.3 in Fayette Co (near the 64/75 northern split) to mile point 64.8 in Woodford Co (near the Midway exit).
- Lanes will be closed in both directions with at least one lane remaining open in each direction during work hours.
Interstate Road Condition Report - Obtain current information on Interstates 64, 75, 65 and 71, Kentucky Parkways and other state roads. There is also a phone-in version at 1-866-737-3767 (or 511 if in KY).