Updated September 14, 2014
Roadwork on I-75N in Fayette Co Thru September 21:
- I-75N is scheduled to be restricted to two lanes between the 99 MM (Clays Ferry bridge) and the 106 MM (two miles south of Exit 108 / Man O War Blvd) as roadway rehabilitation work continues. Motorists should continue using added caution while traveling in the work zone.
- The speed limit in the work area is 55 mph.
Roadwork on I-75 in Scott Co:
- Wednesday September 3 until further notice - 8am to 6pm daily.
- Lane closures in effect on north and southbound sides between mile points 121 and 125.
- At least one lane open in each direction during work hours.
I-64 Roadway Rehabilitation Project in Fayette, Scott, and Woodford Counties:
- Monday August 4 thru Tuesday October 14.
- The project extends from mile point 74.3 in Fayette Co (near the 64/75 northern split) to mile point 64.8 in Woodford Co (near the Midway exit).
- Lanes will be closed in both directions with at least one lane remaining open in each direction during work hours.
Interstate Road Condition Report - Obtain current information on Interstates 64, 75, 65 and 71, Kentucky Parkways and other state roads. There is also a phone-in version at 1-866-737-3767 (or 511 if in KY).