Updated May 20, 2013
Versailles Rd / US-60 Rehabilitation Project:
Closures Scheduled 24 Hrs/Day for Georgetown St and W Fourth St:
- Monday April 8 at 8:00 am for approximately 30 days. The closures are necessary for intersection reconstruction and sewer line rebuilding.
- Georgetown St between Booker St and Newtown Pike – Street CLOSED. A detour will be in place using Newtown Pike and New Circle Rd. For detour map, click here.
- Fourth St between Henry St and Newtown Pike - Lane closures will occur at varied intervals with one lane remaining open at all times.
Closures Scheduled 24 Hrs/Day:
- DeRoode St between Valley Ave and McKinley St - Street CLOSED for the Newtown Pike extension project. Note that DeRoode St will remain open between S Broadway and McKinley St. Thru 12/31/13.
Closures Scheduled from 7am to 3pm:
- Winchester Rd between Dayton Ave and Liberty Rd - Outbound right lane blocked for gas line work. Thru 5/31/13.
Closures Scheduled from 8am to 4pm:
- Carlisle Ave between Bryan Ave and Oak Hill Dr - Portion of street closed at mid-block location for culvert work. Thru 6/1/13.
Closures Scheduled from 9am to 3pm:
- Locust Ave between Oak Hill Dr and Bryan Ave - Street closed to thru traffic for water line repairs. Thru 5/31/13.