Updated April 21, 2014
Leestown Rd Widening Project:
The right lanes of Leestown Rd between Greendale Rd and Opportunity Way are closed in both directions. Motorists should use added caution if traveling in this area and should expect delays, especially during rush hour traffic.
Lane closures will be in effect 24 hrs/day until further notice.
Daily Street Closures Downtown for Blasting at Centrepointe:
All travel (vehicle and pedestrian) will be stopped and cleared around Centrepointe as crews conduct daily blasting.
Blasting will normally occur at approximately 10am, and may also occur at 2pm on various days.
Main St, Upper St, Vine St, and Limestone will close around Centrepointe while blasting is in progress.
Traffic Advisory for Clays Mill Rd at Man O War Blvd:
Due to the expansion project, Clays Mill Rd will be restricted to one lane in each direction between Higbee Mill Rd and Twain Ridge Dr until further notice.
Signal timing across Man O War Blvd will allow one direction to proceed at one time.
Closures Scheduled from 8am to 4pm:
Closures Scheduled from 9am to 3pm:
Closures Scheduled 24 Hrs/Day:
- S Limestone between W Vine St and W Main St - Leftmost lane closed for CentrePointe project. Thru 6/20/14.
- W Vine St at S Limestone - Left turn lane to Limestone blocked for CentrePointe project. Thru 6/20/14.
- NOTE: All parking and sidewalks around CentrePointe also closed for the CentrePointe project. Thru 6/20/14.
- Locust Ave between Bryan Ave and Oak Hill Dr - Street CLOSED to thru traffic with local access maintained for sewer replacement work. Thru 5/2/14.
- Shaker Dr between Mason Headley Rd and Bob O Link Dr - Street CLOSED to thru traffic for sewer line replacement. Thru 5/9/14.