Visit our new pilot site at
Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Contact Us

In Lexington and Fayette County, you can contact government offices or submit a request for a government provided service by dialing 3-1-1 on your telephone to connect to LexCall. If you need to call LexCall from outside the geographic boundaries of Fayette County or if dialing 3-1-1 does not work for you, dial (859) 425-2255 or 425-CALL. LexCall is also available on the web at

LEXserv City Services
If you have questions about your bill or the services provided please contact LEXserv at 
1-888-987-8111 (LEXserv Customer Service Representative)
Parks and Recreation
For questions about Parks and Recreation activities, shelter reservations or online registration please contact Parks and Recreation at (859) 288-2900 or 

Fire and Emergency Services
For questions regarding Fire and Emergency Services, please call (859) 231-5600. This is the non-emergency Fire phone number. In the event of an emergency, dial 9-1-1. 

Website Comments
Click here to give us feedback about our website.

Click here to send questions or comments to the city's webmaster.   

Last updated: 4/15/2015 8:32:19 AM