Archery Range Rules:
- Use of range is permitted only when park is open during daylight hours.
- NO BROADHEADS, CROSSBOWS or FIREARMS are permitted on this range.
- Children under age 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- Safe practices must be used at all times. This includes:
- ALL spectators shall remain behind waiting line.
- ALL equipment used on range shall be in good, working order. Broken or damaged equipment is a safety hazard.
- Keep arrows in quiver until ready to shoot.
- NEVER notch an arrow unless on the shooting line facing down range.
- NEVER point a bow and arrow at another person; ONLY down range.
- NEVER shoot arrows into the air or across range; always use the targets in your shooting range.
- NEVER notch or shoot arrows while another archer is retrieving arrows.
- Always WALK to retrieve arrows; NO running or horseplay on range.
- No alchohol is permited in park or on range.
- Dogs and other pets are NOT permitted on the range.
- Parking permitted in designated areas only.
- Please dispose of all trash properly.
- Please treat other archers and their equipment with respect.
- LFUCG is not responsible for injuries or damages as authorized by KY State Recreational Users Statute KRS KY 411.190
Last updated: 10/10/2012 1:41:25 PM