Updated August 3, 2015
A Midsummer Night's Run:
- Saturday August 8, 2015 from 2pm to 9:30pm in downtown Lexington.
- Street closures at 4pm: Main at Martin Luther King Blvd, Limestone at Vine, and N Upper at W Second.
- Street closures at 6pm: Main St from Mill St to Walton Ave.
- Street closures at 7:30pm: Main St from Mill St to Chinoe Rd.
- The route will be on Main St and Richmond Rd between S Limestone and Woodspoint Rd. Click here for the schedule, and click here for the course map.
Chevy Chase Street Fair:
- Saturday August 22, 2015 from 4pm to 10pm on the 800 block of Euclid Ave.
- Euclid Ave closed between S Ashland Ave and E High St.
Festival Latino de Lexington:
- Friday September 18 (5pm to 11pm) and Saturday September 19, 2015 (11am to 11pm) at the Courthouse Plaza.
- The right thru lane and right turn lanes closed on N Limestone between E Main St and Barr St.
Fire Prevention Festival and Parade:
- Sunday October 4, 2015 from 3pm to 9pm at the Courthouse Plaza.
- From 2pm to 7pm, E Short St closed from S Limestone to N Martin Luther King Blvd.
- From 4pm to 9pm, Midland Ave closed between Winchester Rd and E Main St, W Main St closed between Midland Ave and N Mill St, and N Mill St closed between W Main St and W Short St.
- Saturday October 17, 2015 from 11am to 9:30pm in the Triangle Park area.
- W Main St closed between N Broadway and Jefferson St.
- W Vine St closed between W Main St and S Broadway.