Updated July 21, 2014
Midsummer Night's Run:
- Saturday August 9, 2014. Registration at the Courthouse Plaza from 2pm to 8pm.
- The following streets will be closed at 4pm:
- Short St and Martin Luther King Blvd,
- Limestone at Vine St to Short St,
- Upper St at Short St.
- Click here for a route map and other useful information.
Fest of Ales 2014:
- Friday August 29, 2014 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm at 5/3 Pavilion in downtown Lexington.
- Short St is scheduled to be closed between Mill St and Upper St.
The Bourbon Chase 2014:
- Saturday October 11 from 1pm to 9:30pm in Triangle Park area.
- W Main St is scheduled to be closed between Jefferson St and Broadway.
Last updated: 7/21/2014 10:20:58 AM