Welcome to the Lexington Division of Police Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency (crime in progress or life/death situation) please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a draft copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
• This is not an Emergency
• This incident occurred in Lexington/Fayette County, Kentucky
• There are No Known suspects
• Are you at least 18 years of age?
• Do you have a valid email address?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered “no” to any of the questions, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
• See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
• Be given a police report case number.
• Be able to print a draft copy of the police report to keep for your records.
• All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
• Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
• Filing a false police report is a crime.
NOTICE: IF YOUR INCIDENT INVOLVES A FIREARM OF ANY KIND, PLEASE CALL (859) 258-3600 AND A POLICE OFFICER WILL BE SENT TO INVESTIGATE.
Using the Lexington Division of Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):