The next Paper Shred event is scheduled for Saturday, November 12, 2016. Hours will be from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The Paper Shred events are held at:
1631 Old Frankfort Pike (entrance via Jimmie Campbell Dr.)
Guidelines for shredding at these events:
· The event is free but only residents of Fayette County may participate.
· There is a limit of five boxes or bags of material per vehicle.
· Please make sure no plastic binders or binder clips are included with materials.
· Staples, paper envelopes and paper clips are acceptable.
· Participants are asked not to arrive before 9 a.m. as event organizers will be unable to accommodate anyone before that time.
· Cardboard boxes will be collected at the event and sent to the Lexington Recycling Center.
Thanks to our partners, especially Shred-it, for making this community event possible.