The last Paper Shred event was held November 14th, 2015 in celebration of America Recycles Day. 27 tons of material were shredded representing material from 1,031 households! Thanks to our partners, especially Shred-it, for making the event possible once again! Stay tuned for announcements about future shred events.
· The event is for Fayette County residents only.
· There is a limit of five boxes or bags of material per vehicle.
· Please make sure no plastic binders or binder clips are included with materials.
· Staples, paper envelopes and paper clips are acceptable.
· Participants are asked not to arrive before 9 a.m. as event organizers will be unable to accommodate anyone before that time.
· Cardboard boxes will be collected at the event and sent to the Lexington Recycling Center.
Last updated: 11/17/2015 3:06:38 PM