Saturday, July 4, 2015
On a beautiful 4th of July morning, 2,706 people came out to run in the 39th Annual Bluegrass 10,000.
- Julius Kaskei won the Mens division with a time of 30:11.
- Lydia Kosgei won the Womens division with a time of 34:39, breaking the 1987 course record of 34:44 set by Kristy Orre.
- Greg Queen won the Crank Wheelchair division with a time of 19:08.
- Aerelle Jones set a Womens Push Wheelchair division course record with a time of 38:29, breaking her record from last year of 39:49.
- Paul Erway won the Mens Push Wheelchair division with a time of 36:14.
Last updated: 7/7/2015 4:45:16 PM