The division contracts with Canteen Correctional Services to provide commissary services to offenders. Offenders may order commissary once per week, $100.00 spending limit.
- Commissary may be ordered for an offender by visiting My Care Pack. Commissary ordered via this web link will be delivered on the offenders normal delivery day.
Phone / Email / Voice Mail Services:
Phone and Email services are contracted with Securus Technologies to provide phone services to the inmate population. Securus Technologies offers the following programs to the offenders:
- Collect Calls - offenders may place collect call using the inmate telephone system. The called party is responsible for all billled charges.
- Debit Calls - offenders may place a debit call using the funds in thier commissary account. The offender is responsible for all billed charges.
- Email - for a nominal fee you may send emails to an offender and the offender can respond back by visiting 4inmates.
- Voice Mail- a private mailbox ID number must be created and activiated by contacting Correctional Billing Services at 1-800-844-6591. You may also set up an accoount by visiting Correctional Billing Services.
Offenders may release funds to the family and friends during normal business hours. A picture ID is required.
Persons who are no longer incarcerated at the Detention Center may pick up any funds due to them during normal business hours. Picture ID is required.
Persons who live further than 75 miles from the Detention Center may request that their funds be mailed to them. In order to do so, Inmate Accounts must receive a notarized letter from the inmate. The letter must include the following information:
- Inmates Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Address of where the check is to be mailed
Visit Lexington Bail to bond an offender out via the internet. For a nominal fee you may post monies to an offender's account specifically for bond purposes.