Intern Program Between the City of Lexington, KY and the Department of Calvados, France
To give professional experience abroad and improve linguistic knowledge by offering students from Lexington an internship in France, and students from Calvados an internship in the United States. Requirements
- Student must be 18 years of age or older.
- Student must have finished at least one year of college.
- Student must have a good knowledge of the language.
- Minimum training period of 2 months.
- Complete “Application Packet”.
- Must be interviewed and selected by Sister Cities Committee.
- Resume and cover letter in the language of the host country.
- Placement of student for internship.
- Locate living arrangement.
- Some compensation for living expenses.
- Orientation for students upon arrival in host country.
(Airfare responsibility of student)